Codibly has been included in the report “IT/ICT sector in Poland” published by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP). Codibly is mentioned, among other listed IT services providers, as the only company focusing on sustainability IT solutions for the energy and utility sectors. The report includes basic facts and figures on the Polish IT/ICT sector and answers why establishing business relations with Polish partners is worth considering.
The IT/ICT industry is the most innovative sector of the Polish economy. The exports of IT/ICT products from Poland in 2018 amounted to EUR 10.7 billion. The main recipients of Polish IT services are UK, United States, Switzerland, and Germany.
Why it pays off to cooperate with Polish partners?
The report indicates several key factors which make cooperation with Polish IT companies a reasonable choice:
- According to many rankings, Polish programmers are among the best in the world (third place in the ranking conducted by HackerRank). In Java programming language they were recognized as the best in the world;
- Polish developers are valued for the high quality of work, quick adaptation to new cultures and diligence;
- Currently, 60 thousand companies in Poland operate in IT/ICT sector;
- About 70 thousand people study computer science annually;
- Long history – Polish IT/ICT industry has over 70 years of experience;
- Polish IT companies work with clients on a global scale;
- The services of software developers are still cheaper than at the U.S. or Western European competitors.
AI software-driven solutions
The report emphasizes the growing importance of AI software-driven solutions and extensive experience of Polish companies in this field. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are the main capabilities of Codibly. Codibly creates solutions based on technologies that extend knowledge about customers, optimize and automate processes and harness algorithms to make an accurate prediction. Check out how we do AI.
The full report is available here.