Chapter 1 – Personal data
- The Administrator of your personal data processed as part of the Portal and in particular after signing up for the newsletter is Codibly Limited Liability
the company, Limited Partnership with a registered office in Cracow at Kamienna 43 street. Please, remember that you provide your data voluntarily.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the following purposes only:
a) newsletter delivery;
b) sending marketing content
- Provision of an email address by the user that identifies them will be considered as placing an order for marketing information.
- In the absence of a separate consent, the personal data provided will not be disclosed to any other entities, except for entities having an appropriate legal
- The website administrator has exercised due diligence in order to adequately secure the personal data provided, in particular against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
- The IT system in which the personal data is processed meets the requirements of the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions that should be met by devices and IT systems used for processing personal data (the Polish Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
- Personal data is processed taking into account the principle of adequacy and reliability.
- At any time, it is possible to withdraw your consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes and the consent to the transmission of commercial information. Revocation of consent should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is possible to raise objections to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes of the Administrator. After filing the objection, the Newsletter will not be delivered anymore.
- Every data subject has the right to access their data and correct it.
- The data is not shared with other entities, nor is it used to profile users.
Chapter 2 – Cookies Policy
2. Cookies are also used by websites that we refer to by presenting, for example, multimedia.
3. Settings for cookies may be changed in the web browser. Not changing these settings means accepting the cookies used here.
4. The portal uses performance cookies whose function is to collect information about the way the website is used in order to make it work better, and functional cookies that record user settings (e.g. language, font size).
5. The portal uses the following Cookies:
- _utma – a file saved on the computer disk during the first visit to the site. The file contains a unique identification number by which the analytical tool can determine a unique and new user,
- _utmb – the _utmb cookie is responsible for storing information about the visit,
- _utmc – cookie working with _utmb, whose task is to determine if new tracking should be started, or whether the collected data should be counted among existing visits,
- _utmz – a cookie containing information on the sources of visits. Thanks to it, it is possible to count, among others visits from search engines,
- PHPSESSID – the cookie that maintains the ID of the current session between the server where the page is installed and the user’s device through which it communicates with the server and the site.
6. The level of protection against cookies is set in every browser until cookies are completely blocked. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also prevent some functions, such as subscribing to the newsletter.
7. How settings are changed in the most popular search engine:
Click on the menu (in the upper right corner), Settings tab> Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, you must click the Content settings button. In the “Cookies” section, you can change the following Cookie files settings:
- deleting cookies,
- default blocking of Cookie files,
- default permitting for Cookie files,
- default saving of cookies and data pages to close the browser,
- specifying exceptions for cookies from specific sites or domains.
Internet Explorer 6.0 i 7.0
From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools> Internet Options> Privacy, Sites button. Use the slider to set the level, confirm the change with the OK button.
From the browser menu: Tools> Options> Privacy. Activate the field Firefox: “will use user settings”. The cookies decide whether or not to accept the cookies.
From the browser menu: Tool> Preferences> Advanced. The cookies decide whether or not to mark the cookie.
In the Safari drop-down menu, select Preferences and click the Security icon.